Your privacy is important to us at London Aesthetic Medicine Ltd, and it is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating this website, and ongoing upon your visits to our Clinic and Academy. As such, we have outlined below how we collect, utilise, communicate, disclose and otherwise make use of the personal data you have provided, to ensure you are aware of these aspects:
- Please note that we endeavour to collect any personal information by lawful and fair means and where appropriate with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Please note that we shall protect the collected personal data by utilising reasonable security safeguards against unlawful access, loss, disclosure, copying, theft, use or modification.
- Please note that we aim to make information regarding our Clinic and Academy policies as well as practices easily available to our clients regarding their use of data.
- Please note that we aim to ensure that the personal data we collect is relevant, complete, accurate, and up to date, for the aims and purposes for which it is intended to be used.
- Please note that we will endeavour to identify the purposes for which the collated information is or will be collected, prior to or at the time of the data collection.
- Please note that the data collected and used by us will be used solely to fulfil those purposes specified by us as well as for other ancillary purposes (unless we should obtain the consent of the individual concerned, or as required by UK law).
- Please note that we aim to only hold personal data for a period of time as long as is necessary to ensure we achieve those purposes.